Monday, October 01, 2007

What's up with that d*ck?

Playing~"Just Mary"-Mary J. Blige

You know, I'm sick of f*cking. Well, not actually doing it, but the pursuit of it. I haven't even done it yet and I'm over it. Stop asking me about it...NO, NO, NO. It will not work!!! I can't be your friend and f*ck you too. I need to keep the few friends I've met up here. I don't understand what door I've open up, but I need to close it. Starting last month(September) I've been hit with crazy propositions and I'm over it! I can't get a decent conversation, but people can talk and text me about my chico stick. Maybe, I'm old fashion, but I just can't do the random sex thing. I wish I could, but somehow I always end up feeling cheap. After my two minor sexual encounters with the boys I felt some kinda way about it. Does anyone want to date anymore? Jesus.

Wishing to be an A sexual,

Life

Playing~"addicted"-Amy Winehouse

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This reminds me of that saying, "Watch what you wish for..."
Let's just appreciate that folks want you and admire the fact that you're turning them down.
It's all good pa...it could be worse - just ask half the bloggers out there - you could be invisible.
Your ability to keep folks at bay is enough...don't go putting a request to cease the offers out into the universe...your whole world might change. :)

Mr. Jones said...

Well, hell, send your suitors my way. I'll sort them out, pick from the litter and keep the best ones. Then they wouldn't bother you anymore. It's the least I can do.

Thank me later.

life said...

Oh no, I'm not pulling them either..trust me. I just met a few who are dogmatic about getting some. I'm trying to put out "I need a decent date" in the universe it's not happening.

Mr. Jones...you're a trip

Cash S. said...

Dating? What's that?

Anonymous said...

I know for me, sex was either a way to absently convince myself that i was being fulfilled emotionally...which was all the more reason for me to keep doing it...or id use it as a payoff when i felt like something nice. but either way, i wasnt making much of myself cause like you, i still came up short, feeling empty and inadequate. i hated it. and the sucky part about it was that saying no was like not even fathomable. i mean, atlanta, c'mon. anyways my point is that we all sometimes wish were asexual...like, you would think things could be a bit more conventional when it comes to sex, love, and relationship...it just worked! but im going to stop now because i honestly feel like im violating some unwritten law in the ethics of blogging by making my comment a blog in itself. see ya. (btw thanks for stoppin in on the blog).

yet another black guy said...

man i feel ya, but take it in stride. at least you're aware of the nonsense and have shut it down from jump street. good for you!

Bernie said...

Dating. What's that? Ain't been on one in years. Ain't even meeting anybody TO date. Sex? That's easy to find. That's all anybody seems to want these days.

Guess I'll be spending another weekend alone.

That Dude Right There said...

Like Mo'nique said, you can't just say "leave me alone", you have to say "muthafucka it's in your best interest to leave me the fuck alone".

Are you sure that you are giving these folks a flat out "no" or are you being ambivalent?

ThisMightBeMe said...

I feel ya on that, but take your time. I'm experiencing the same thing.