Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What should I do?

I knew I would run into him sooner or later. A brief awkwardness separated my initial greeting to you. I spoke first, because I knew your pride would have you at a lost for words. You respond accordingly and the awkwardness returns just as swiftly as it left. I'm determine to get rid of the weirdness, which is my way of communicating to you "you were never that serious to me". I start a conversation about topics we never finish discussing, because our whatever you want to call it ended so abruptly. You let me know about your many successes. I wished you well. I inform you about my happenings. You let me know everyone keeps asking about me. I give them my regards. I also discover your single now. I knew that wasn't going to last. Then, I discover a mutual associate is joining the group. PROBLEM!!! This mutual friend was persistent about getting the ding ding. JESUS!! I thought the awkwardness was gone. The night goes pretty well outside of my phone vibrating all times of the night. You give a slight umph, which I thought was cute.

Now, I'm stuck wondering....should I contact this person to see why we don't talk to each other anymore? I'm sure he thought I dissed him, so he decided he would never speak to me again. ding ding boy and you both had to admit I was looking right...I overheard. Blogsphere what should I do? I don't know if I desire to befriend him at all, but I would like to know why we don't talk. It's probably best that I just leave it alone. As you can see I need your feedback

Also, a mutual friend arranged this gathering (the same guy who was so determine for us to meet). Do you think he knows we had a riff? He sent me a text message that said "I'm glad you came" when I was stuck between ding ding boy and Plan B (this is when we were at the movies). Yeah, shamefully admitting this post is about Plan B

4 comments:

E said...

Hmm. Let me be the first to comment. This was cute by the way. "I also discover your single now. I knew that wasn't going to last." Isn't it nice knowing your prediction came true? All so that you would be presented with your current dilemma.

I think you would have to look into why things didn't work out for you guys the first time around. Has any of those circumstances changed? If they have, maybe you can get the ball rolling. Though I probably wouldn't be so quick to claim him. Give things time...mingle with other guys. See where your heart takes you.

Oh yeah...that mutual friend definitely knows about it.

Of course I've said all this before reading Plan B. Maybe I should click the link and check that out...:-)

E said...

Umm, what I just said still stands. But tread carefuly..:-)

Anonymous said...

td jakes said if someone wants to leave baby, LET THEM GO!

why they left is not essential to your survival.

This same experience happened to me a while ago and i realized that they (as much as i wanted them to be) are not for me.

Them making excuses, you making excuses...it don't matter, LET THEM GO! You don't have to struggle to keep the people who want to be in your life, because that's where they want to be.

It's ok!

Thank u god in me as me for giving me the wisdom to understand this before i got i knew who td jakes was...lol.

Cash S. said...

Justbthat makes a good point. I think Keyshia Cole said that too. It's definitely a good point, though it is easier said than done for some people. (I'm one of those people)