Sunday, October 14, 2007

Because I refuse to post 3 times in one day

Playing~"closer"-Goapele
  • You ever feel like you hear so much, but you don't hear anything real. Something insightful, passionate, profound, intriguing....I need some conversation.
  • Don't you hate when you have something to say, but can't find the words to say it. It so frustrating when your thoughts and words are ambiguous, but you feel so much. My feelings are can kinda obscure themselves, but I feel such passion. I know, I'm crazy!
  • hhhmm...that's why I'm doing this random post with hopes my juices will start flowing.
  • Well, I lost another one. After it became clear I wasn't giving up the penis-no more calls, no more text...nothing. Go figure
  • I think I have potential to have beef with roomie. I just need to accept we are in two different place.
  • I'm sure everyone saw "Why Did I Get Married?". What character do you most resemble?
  • Work has become so mundane I don't know what to do. I'm so frustrated with it all. I'm sending two resumes to my friends, so they can doctor it up for me. I need a new job badly!
  • Okay, I'm over the randomness, because I'm bound to start giving out TMI
Playing~"Back in the day"-Erykah Badu

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Give up the pee-pee, have cocoa with the roomie and post your shit on Monster board... then go lay on a beach in the Caribbean for a long weekend - say Puerto Rico...LOL
Be well pa!

yet another black guy said...

i feel you on that hearing everything, hearing nothing comment. sometimes people talk just to hear themselves talk.