Sunday, October 14, 2007

my freedom

As of 8:52pm on Sunday, October 14, 2007 I’m going to do better. I’m going to stop being angry about lack of reciprocity I’m receiving and stop investing in things that don’t profit me. I’m not going to mumble another word about the lack of love and friendships I have here and create them. I can’t believe I allowed myself to become so passive about my life. The only thing I was being aggressive about was my job and I need to serve their a** notice about my f*ckin’ money. I’m takin back full control…no more coasting.

6 comments:

@GaryTylone said...

Ok now !

Unknown said...

Um.... alrighty then...put down the 40, extinguish the blunt and have some green tea...LOL
I'm glad to hear you're sick and tired of being sick and tired. Do your thing pa!

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

such language

Cash S. said...

Amen!! As Clay Cane would say..GET YOUR LIFE!.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

WHOA! Watch out everyone!!!!

yet another black guy said...

alright, ALRIGHT!! i just right click saved this one to keep me motivated to do the same thing!