Thursday, October 25, 2007

Just Fine

I so embody this song. The ambiguous yearning and "I just wanna be loved" is gone. I have my swag back. I don't know what the flip I was on. I was struggling for like 2 weeks...not a good look. I typically have peace and contentment in just about every state I find myself in.

Work has had minor improvements;however, it's not such much work that has changed, but how I view it. ( I try to pray. "If you can't change it, change me in the situation")

I've been doing a pretty good job about saving money. I keep shopping, but it's working into my budget (somehow). Go me!!!

I received the raise, but it hasn't shown up on my check yet. It should show up on the next check..it better.

I'm still trying to conquer the social aspect. I just don't know...sigh.

Roomie is moving!!! He'll be on the Westside

Before all of this stuff happen I regained my surety in who and what I am. All these recent events were icing on the cake. I've also had some not so great events happen, but they just can't touch my confidence right now.

4 comments:

WhozHe said...

That sounds great. it even inspried me.

Mr. Jones said...

Glad you're doing better. I love Mary. I see she"s still rocking the door knockers after all these years.

That Dude Right There said...

So you mean that I won't see the roomie walking though the complex anymore???? Awwww man.

yet another black guy said...

Mary STAYS doing her thing, gotta love it. gotta love even more, that YOU'RE doing YOUR thing better. go 'head young brother!