On my way back from Miami "waterfalls" by TLC came on. The song seem so fitting for my travel back to Atlanta. I was thinking about all of the activities that took place this weekend and I wondered how many people didn't stick to the rivers and the lakes that they were use to. For this weekend they decided to chase a waterfall. Only to discover upon obtaining this waterfall they would fall off a cliff. Making them second guess their decision to chase after something that was so appealing.
We've all experienced our lust leading us to a place where we weren't ready for either emotional, physically, financially, or spiritual. We all have done it at some point in our lives. There is no judgement here...trust me. All I'm saying is it's okay to stick to the rivers and the lakes that you are use to.
Monday, October 19, 2009
- This season change is causing me to feel the relationship bug..sigh.
- I hate to admit that! arrgghh
- You feel it too...don't front
- Good luck with that
- You think we are in a financial recession? Try dating
- However, a** and/or d*ck is plentiful in my city.
- People are willing to give their bodies as oppose to their minds...go figure
- I ain't mad...those hormones will get you!
- Speaking of, I've been kicking hormones a** for 3 months!
- Let me stop frontin', it's been more like a heavy weight 12 round fight
- *sigh* me and those rules of mine
- When I do f*#&....I'm going stupid. I want to hear some f*#king screaming, moaning, cussing, etc.
- whew...see what happens
- Friends have been a great outlet
- However, all they do is encourage me to f*&#
- The good boy in me will not die!!
- d*mn him
- I decided to do something about my career. I was tired of hearing myself complain.
- I'm studying for the GMAT. Well, I don't know if I should call it that.... I'm slacking so hard. I test in less than a month. smh
- I brought a new car.
- His name is G.
- What have you been up to?
Monday, September 21, 2009
Playing~"Drained"-Latoya Luckett (this song came on and it's fits the post...oh the irony)
I remember thinking, "did I speak this man into my life". You came correct no hhiisssing, no sending your friend, no crazy comment to catch my attention, no sexual innuedo and no game. You came with questions and I provided answers. You were so sure and confident. I was beyond impressed. I later found out it took you two weeks to build up the courage to approach me (lol). You were ready to jump in the water head first. I was only ready to swirl my feet around. Unfortunately, this particular issue caused me to break things off abrutly. Uncertain of my decision, our relationship became this ball of ambiguity. You were not delighted about this lack of clearity, but you dealt with it. After all, you just wanted to keep me around. Eventually, you started receiving benefits that made it worth it. My sex game went to another level! I don't know what I was doing before, but sex became an experience! However, a year later I was still guarded and provided no terms or commitments to our future. I just couldn't let my guards down. I also had some concerns, but I knew I couldn't change them. You were so ready to please; I couldn't get you to admit to my concerns. Sadly, one night your passion for me boiled over and things quickly went left. I realized that your desire for me could put both of us in danger. I haven't spoken to you since; we both knew that night was the last night of us.