Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Waterfalls

On my way back from Miami "waterfalls" by TLC came on. The song seem so fitting for my travel back to Atlanta. I was thinking about all of the activities that took place this weekend and I wondered how many people didn't stick to the rivers and the lakes that they were use to. For this weekend they decided to chase a waterfall. Only to discover upon obtaining this waterfall they would fall off a cliff. Making them second guess their decision to chase after something that was so appealing.



We've all experienced our lust leading us to a place where we weren't ready for either emotional, physically, financially, or spiritual. We all have done it at some point in our lives. There is no judgement here...trust me. All I'm saying is it's okay to stick to the rivers and the lakes that you are use to.

2 comments:

TheJ said...

this is an all-over interesting blog.

keep writing.

my blog: http://thej-living1337.blogspot.com/

Cheap FIFA 16 Coins said...


Have time,

I will come to look at this issue and look forward to!


Here is my Favorites FIFA 16 Coins will sent to you at http://fifa16.vipmmobank.com