Sunday, May 20, 2007

complex simplicity

Oh what a mess I've created. Plan B and I have taken a turn for the worse. Things went way further than they should have (everything is still intact...I dididn't let it go that far, but I let it..). I'm realizing his frustration with me. He can't express his like towards me. For example, he acts like he supports me talking to boys, but omg if my phone rings late night or something like that. “What nigga is calling you this late?” Then, he turns it around when he realize he sounds jealous and says something like “it’s about time you talk to someone.” When he ask me sexual question I try to play innocent or keep things in the friend lane. He blows up (I mean really goes off. I have to excuse myself off the phone to save his feelings)! I feel weird because I want to give him what he wants, but not if he wants more than my friendship. If he would just come out and say what he wants from me that would help out immensely. I've decided, I'm going to ask him. I’m starting to feel like he is really not worth the effort. He is a cool person and enjoy him when this attraction thing is not an issue. Plus, I recently found out his friend is an associate of mine (nothing serious we hang out in a group, but I don't know him really…but still).

Does anyone plan on seeing Rahbi this weekend? He is going to be at Sugar Hill. I'll be there for sure! I'm sure everyone is having visitors from out of town this coming weekend...lol. I didn't realize why one of my friends always wanted to come and visit during those 3 day weekends. I thought he was coming to catch up with me, but I quickly realize why and that I was just a place to crash.

I have been vibing on Jill Scott (the experience…put it in your rotation again). Oh, Erykah is my help as well.

Women are filthy! They talk about men so badly…I was shocked. I had no I deal they talked about sex and rated guys they way that they do. It’s awful

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*yawn* Both of you two should either come out or move on. Grown men playing cat and mouse is not amusing.

WhozHe said...

Well, you know that women can get real freaky when they start talking about men. They have fun with that type of talk, the same way we do.

Dayne Avery said...

Wish I was in ATL cuz I luv me some Rahbi. His energy is incredible.

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

why is talking about sex filthy?

Anonymous said...

Women do have a tendency to take the conversation WAY too far... especially when they know that their gay friend is in the room.

I wonder what he is going to say when you ask him...

life said...

D, I'm very excited!

Red, I was joking.

Mr. Jones said...

I know plenty of men who talk about sex in detail in public. I'm pretty liberal when it comes to sexuality, but I have to admit some of the conversations in my local barbershop make me blush. Do some women take it too far and get too crass? Yes. But so do some men. I really think this transcends gender and sexuality. It's all about having discretion or not.

As for your post. I suggest figuring out where your friendship/relationship is going sooner rather than later. The last thing you want is to begin to really like him and have him continue to advise you to seek other dudes or for you begin to become annoyed by his behavior when friends call.

You don't have to label you're relationship, but try to get some clarity.