Thursday, May 03, 2007

What's up bloggers?

Playing~"Private Party"-India Arie

I'm good!!! I hope you all are doing well. Nothing special is happening over here, but here it is:
  • I went into my first sex shop. (gasp) I only went in to get my friends out!
  • What's up with people thinking anything outside of penetration is not cheating on their significant other. Pump the brakes...please stop talking to me about sex.
  • I will not be at John Legend's concert....I'm missing it again. I knew I should not have waited on people.
  • I never knew why people made it seem like Atlanta was so gay. Well, one trip to Lenox Mall on the right day help me understand why.
  • If you are okay being single and you are honestly content, why do people think something is wrong with you?
  • Why do people try to make you question yourself when they have the issue with something you do and you're okay with it.

6 comments:

ThisMightBeMe said...

I'll let you know how the JL concert goes. Never seen him live, hope he doesn't dissapoint.

Dayne Avery said...

Get out of my head! Who said you are allowed to think like me? lol and p.s., stay out of Inserections!

B Free said...

LOL boy aint nothin wrong wit the sex shop. Its just like a mini walmart, they have candy, toys, dvds, and books. I remember my first time goin in, i made sure no cars were coming so nobody would see me walk in lol. Congrats on your new milestone!

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

Legends concert at the Tabernacle back in December was hot... but I wasnt really feeling the venue this go around.

what you know about that NeYo on June 5!

terpFAN said...

maybe they think singleness automatically translates to loneliness … but that’s not always the case if you have supportive family and friends

Unknown said...

You all grown up... LOL