Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Catching up (real quck)

Playing~"Ill be thinking of you"-Ted and Sheri

  • I think I need to clarify my previous post. Plan B and I are friends first and foremost. Hooking up/dating is not on our agenda. I just found it strange that he has this "friend", but he spends a lot of his free time with me. Don't think I'm playing second fiddle or anything
  • My friend insisted that I watch his Noah's Arc DVD. He really enjoys the show. I figured out why real quick...he's Noah. Are me and my friends the only people who see movies/ tv shows and figure out which one of our mutual friends would be a character in that show?
  • I've seen three bloggers (Redman,Darian, and Valentino). I didn't speak to any of them. I didn't speak to Red because he was heading into the complex and I was heading out. I didn't speak to Valention because I was at work and he was on the phone. Darian was at work. Plus, these ppl wouldn't know me from Adam.
  • My eating out has been out of control the past two weeks. I have spent at least $85 on eating out...that's crazy. I'm going back on the debt diet. I gave myself an inch and I took a mile.
  • This weekend the thought of "everyone will not go with you" was re-enforced. Some people aren't going to move forward, because they are not willing to make the changes that are necessary for the progression of their lives. Heck, I'm not sometimes...shame on me.
  • I don't have my temper under control like I thought. Someone was stuck on rude (you know the type..I'm going to say whatever the f**k I want) and before I knew it I was two steps from being in his chest. I can't tolerate blatant disrespect to people/things I care about.

Okay, I just want to give a quick update....until next time

Playing~"one thing"-Amerie

2 comments:

Dayne Avery said...

Yeah we need to take an anger management class together. But then again sometimes its a must to let a mf know!

WhozHe said...

I think I should go on a debt diet also. I'm spending $70 a week dining out even though I have a refrigerator full of food at home. I'm just to lazy to cook. Things got to change.