Friday, April 06, 2007

sharing a moment

I'm having a little moment and I want to share it. It's a little vain, so bare with me. All is vanity, right? I'm really feeling my body tonight. I got out of the shower and as I was putting on lotion; (you know, moisturizing my situation) I admired myself. Right now, I'm in love with my 28 waist, my 5'8 height, my brown skin.. everything. Tomorrow, I'll be complaining about being thin and short, but right now...I'm feeling what India said "I know my creator didn't make no mistakes on me...my feet, my thighs, my lips, my eyes...I'm loving what I see". Okay, back to the previous post

4 comments:

That Dude Right There said...

I'm not big by any means, but I haven't had a 28 inch waist since I was 15 years old. Guess who is headed to the gym?

life said...

You are so crazy...lol. I'm trying to get my weight up

B Free said...

Man theres nothing at all worng with admiring yourself. Every mornin i look at me in the mirror and think "damn, this is why im hott" lol. Self love is the best love...its unconditional...

And yup my mom rocks!!!

That Dude Right There said...

YOU of all people, have to know that you are sexy before other people will think it.

I know that I am sexy ass hell and no one has to tell me. I have a mirror at the end of the hallway to remind me at least 10 times a day. Everytime I pass by it, I smile.