Thursday, April 12, 2007

What's good?

Playing~"Like This"-Kelly Rowland

  • Well, the job I told "f*%$ you, PAY ME! They came back with f*^%$ you, prove you deserve it. I wasn't happy about that!
  • I found this great website it really helps you with a budget. I'm leaving within my means! However, I can't get a car...bboooo. I have too much debt, which was a shocker. I thought I was good in that area. Darn those student loans...aarrgghhh.
  • Speaking of debt, I've been getting rid of mine. That website forced me to take action! You really should check it out.
  • The position I was promoted to has way too much going on, but I feel good about overcoming all of them.
  • I am really trying to recruit ppl for this upcoming John Legend concert....it's not going that good..lol. I don't think people are feeling the price....booo
  • So, what do you guys think about Kelly Rowland? aahhmmm...she might bring it on this album and she is looking GREAT!
  • I went out last night to hear some live music and I really enjoyed myself. PJ Morton did a surprise performance and tore the place down. Don't you love live music? It gets all in your chest.

4 comments:

That Dude Right There said...

Ok, so who is PJ Morton?

And now that your job has asked you to prove it, what are you gonna do?

Dayne Avery said...

PJ is a great performer and I love his whole vibe. That dude, you are in ATL, you have got to know PJ!

www.myspace.com/pjmorton

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

I heard Legend was coming back... I saw him in December at the Tabernacle he was pretty good and so was Robin Thicke.

And thanks for that budget website I am going through a financial makeover myself right now.

WhozHe said...

Yeah thanks for the website reference. I've gotten myself down to just two credit cards and could use some more help.