Friday, April 20, 2007

Don't cha wish your....

Playing~”You should be mine”-Mariah

What’s good? My posts have become less frequent and it’s because of two things (I’m either too busy or I don’t have anything to talk about). Sidenote: I’m going to be better about my grammar on here. Sometimes I come back and read what I wrote and I have that “what in the hell” was I talking about moment. I’ll be missing words, misusing words, etc…

I’m in this situation and I’m trying to figure out where I stand. You know, I met someone (we will call him Plan B) here. Well, he recently revealed he has a “friend”. To be honest, I was kinda shocked. I wasn’t salty, but I was caught off guard. I’m trying to figure does this friend know about me. He has too. Every Friday that I’m off, Plan B and I are eating out with his friends. I’m getting wake up calls in the morning, I’m the lunch date, I’m getting the angry, but cute phone calls/text because I didn’t call him back…you get the point. We are just friends, but my friends finally got me to admit there is something extra going on. “Life, no man calls you and says you are on my mind. How is your day? I asked him “when will I meet your friend” (yeah, I was being messy…lol). I never did get an answer on that. Clearly, this friend of his has nothing on me. If he did, he would not be around me all the time. I’m glad I didn’t really like him. I would have been blown. However, he is growing on me. Now, I’m surprised if I don’t get a call or a text everyday, which rarely happens. He would be a nice little “friend”. What do you guys think about Plan B and this “friend” of his.

Playing “I’ll Be your player”-Trick Daddy

5 comments:

terpFAN said...

life, lol @ calling dude "plan b" ... your intuition is probably on point ... it maybe that you bring more to the table than this other "friend" ... sounds like he admires you and enjoys your company ... you suprise me w/ the trick daddy track selection, its somewhat of a change of pace for you (but it works 'cause its got a nice r&b flow)

D-Place said...

Go to Plan C.

Unknown said...

Two things:
1. Now that he's informed you that he has someone, you are working on creating bad karma to still see him. Listen to the voice of reason (and old age) - you are worth a man who comes with no attachments AND why are you unimportant enough to have as a side piece who knows I have a man? Come on pa, you're always number one, so until that happens....(go to number 2)
2. You are in fact, PLAN B
Ain't that a kick in the rubber parts? LOL :)

life said...

We are friends outside of all of this.

Unknown said...

Well homie you gotta be honest with yourself about what you feel and get an honest assessment from him on what he feels about you. For me, that is always easier said than done. But you have to be honest of what you expect from him and what he is actually offering. If they are way off then you may need to move on.