Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Just a little something something

  • I've decided, I'm going to be available for talking, dating, going to the movies, whatever happens...let's see how this goes.
  • I'm also very sick of Plan B thinking that I'm lonely or that something is wrong with me because I don't feel the need to date. On top of that, STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME DRINK! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S WINE!
  • Speaking of Plan B, the whole he likes, but he has a "friend" thing is so tired. We will always be great friends though!
  • It's so sad to see ppl not enjoy your success, but it's makes eating the table of food prepared for you in the presence of your enemies a little sweeter...lol. This is in reference to my job...I'm dealing with the "mean girls" at my job. It's always odd when you replace someone and they still work at the same place.
  • My spending is out of control again...it's funny how that crap sneaks up on yeah...huh? Let me clarify, I've been paying bills in lump sums.
  • It's such a reality check when you find out you are your worse enemy.
  • I want to move out of my current apartment, but I need to find another one that is in my price range with a washer and dryer provided. Ahhmm did some research and that was another reality check. I'm getting a little too many of those
  • Anybody know of some good events coming up for this weekend and the following weekend?
  • I think Bobby Brown is of the mind set of "I aint with that gay shit"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Spending and dating, huh... LOL
Let me find out!
What's up for vacation?

WhozHe said...

It takes a mature man to realize that if we just get out of our own way we'd be more successful.

Anonymous said...

Dating? Well all right now... I am sure you will be a hot little commodity on the ATL scene. Good luck and be careful. Those boys are a mess!!! A cute mess, but a mess still the same! hahaha