Tuesday, September 25, 2007

random thoughts

Playing~"My love"-Jill Scott (I'm listening to the album now and so far so great!)

  • All of those darn people and the young man is still locked up...can you believe this?! I told people making a real impact is going to take more than marching down there and wearing all black on one day.
  • Someone broke into my car last week, ain't that some crap! They didn't break anything or steal anything...weird right? I think it was a bum who was looking for some money or something lucrative...sorry. The only thing they did was create quite the mess in my car.
  • It's really not cute to realize that you've been played way after it has happen. Darn these pseudo-good boys. I consider myself played if I didn't get as much as I gave. There I was thinking I was cute. I guess there is a first time for everything. Yes, I keep track of what you gave and what I gave ever so slightly, but you would never know.
  • I finally address issues at work. I think you guys knew that was coming after my misunderstood post. It was done very tactfully and professionally, but I realize some people are just messy and they can't help it. I took a few stabs during my address to my co-workers, but I kept my conversation direct and to the point.
  • It's weird when you have someone who treats you well, but you're still attached to the person who treated you bad. WTF is that about?
  • Do you believe certain painful events leave scars on you physically? You know, how you can mention a certain experience and you feel it in your gut or where ever.
  • Alicia Keys "No One" is becoming my sh*t.
  • What do you do when a couple wants you? I'm not talking about together, but each of them wants you for themselves and they think the other doesn't know. Do you tell, just run away from both of them, or have a grand time..lol?
  • Oh I felt so flirtatious today. I mean, I was ready to throw coy out of the window and just be in your face with it. I had to consciously pull myself back from eating this one guy up who made a particular inquiry and comment about me. I did look at him with eyes of bring your @** over here, so I can say something. He became coy, but he is so rough...how cute. He's not my type really, but I was on the prowl. Forget the good boy thing today...lol.
Playing "All I"-Jill Scott

5 comments:

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

im lovin Jills album too

Naijadude said...

Playing coy seems to catch my interest the most.. lol

Nice blog

Anonymous said...

Regarding the "couple" bullet, I was in that very same situation. Me and an ex was seeing the same guy and thought the other didn't know. At first we didn't know, until the guy started running his mouth to other people about it.

Anonymous said...

I know about a couple wanting you. I been dealing with it for 3 years but they aren't coming close to getting more then a friendship. I have gotten dearing and did a 3way kiss but that was my form of giving them a Birthday gift,lol.

But remember at the end of the day they will always have each other and you will on some days be the odd man out if you want more or someone to come home to.

yet another black guy said...

yeah, i can't guest star in the show. i need top billing.