Saturday, September 01, 2007

Pride in the city

I'll be without internet after today, so I had to post this real quick. I decided to check things out. You know satisfy my curiosity. I had no ideal how far I was about to go. My roomie had every intention of getting out last night, so I accompanied him. I wasn't ready for all of the interesting things that took place. At first, I was getting nothing and my rommie was getting a a holler or two. He was definitely trying to advertise his behind the way he was standing. It worked, but one guy just wanted to cut. He maded it way too evident and that was a turn off. Then, I was molested in the parking lot. These person just took interest in my d*&^* size and took it upon themselves. The flesh is weak.....LAWD! I was turned off and turned on all at the same time. Anyway, I'll follow up

9 comments:

D.LavarJames said...

Sometime things just happen like that, lol

fuzzy said...

oh my gosh! ummm wow, I wish I coulda gone! Sorry to hear of your harassment... I woulda got a feel back and kept it movin!

Tyson said...

Well, I always get jealous when I hear of people gettin attention in the city. I never seem to get people coming up to me when I go to the city. Its funny cause if I am with friends they wil holla at my friends and then later try to get with me. They say I look mean and unapproachable. I don't know? I need to just smile all the dam time. Maybe we can go out together, then we both can get ignored :-)

Anonymous said...

I swear I wasn't one of the guys grabbing. I gave that up a few arrest ago. (LOL)

Mr. Jones said...

The 'A' sounds like a blast this week!

That Dude Right There said...

I'm with fuzzy on this one, I would have copped a feel back on the dude. Did he have a phat booty?

yet another black guy said...

damn, let me get my old ass up there!

Anonymous said...

No wonder we have so many problems.

Unknown said...

Don't be trying to tell everyone how hung you are on the sly....LOL