Monday, August 06, 2007

sigh same ole same ole

Playing~"ring the alarm"

It's been a minute, but you have not missed much. I've been working like a dog. It's crazy! I haven't been anywhere since last week. I basically let my supervisor know today don't call me with simple sh*t. I'm doing what couldn't be done in years (2.5 to be exact) with less help. Try to replace me! He kinda shut up after that conversation.

My living situation is a like/hate thing. I think our two biggest challenges are money and lack of consideration. I must admit. I didn't know he was coming to me broke. I mean no money!!!!!!! I have moments of anger when it comes to that. I just can't take a broke man. For me to come home and see a man sitting here after working all day gives me that attitude of "you lazy mother******". Lack of consideration is just aggravating to me . I come home and I'm beat. I voice this and lay down that means you should leave me and the vicinity I'm in. He will keep using the computer, sing (loudly sometimes), or whatever else is going on that day. Sometimes I say "you have got to be joking" other times I just have an attitude like are you stupid or I can't even say what I need to say right now, because I'm going to be nasty to you, so I'm going to ignore you until I get my words right. One problem is going to work themselves out. One he has a job. Well, he just was hired, so he will start soon.

Random:
Who has your vote on Making the Band 4?

5 comments:

iii said...

I hope your living arrangement gets better for ya.

Anonymous said...

Why are you dealing with this like a 2 year old? Just say "Baby when I get home from work...." or It annoys me when you.... holding stuff in is never good because he has NO CLUE how you feel. damn

D.LavarJames said...

Man, I been there with the roomate problems back in the day.

And damn, I missed Makin the Band last night!! I fell asleep forgettin that it was on =(

yet another black guy said...

on the real, it may be time to look for another job. if you come home all the time needing time to calm down or snap, that stress ain't worth it.

or is the stress related to knowing he's going to be there doing not a damn thing?

either way, you should talk to him and ya'll should lay down some ground rules on what is to be expected and not tolerated from each other. and thankfully he got a job.

Mr. Jones said...

Go after a new job and a new roomie. You don't need the stress of either.

As for making the band, I'm pulling DeAngelo to make the band. He's from the area and seems like a good guy. I dont care about the others.