Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Got darn Atlanta

I went out to a club for the first time last week. Well, it was a concert at a club. I thought I would avoid drama by doing so, because I've heard of the drama that takes place in the club. In spite of all of my good work. I still ran into drama. During the last performance of the night. This lady decided she wanted to be at the very front of the stage. She forces her way through the crowd and everyone is like what's her problem. Well, an associate of mine wasn't having it. They get into it I don't get involve, because it's not worth it. Then, I see the lady mouth "touch me again I'm going to beat your a**". Then, her short boyfriend is in my associates face. I'm like oh darn. I go to bring reason to the whole ordeal. Clearly, this hood chick doesn't want a resolution and her boyfriend is going to back her up regardless. As I'm trying to calm things down I quickly check things out, because I see it's about to go down regardless. One, he has a bottled turned upside down and a beer in the other. The associate of mine didn't even notice he was so busy arguing. I'm really trying to calm things down now, because he has a weapon. I finally got things under control, but this hood chick wouldn't let it go. I try to get the bouncer involve they tell me the police are outside. I just threw my hands up. I just told you these people have bottles and they are confronting my friend. I was so done. what puts the icing on the cake is his friend disappears. I don't know him that well, but I wasn't going to let these people jump him. All I want to say is Atlanta Club owners are something else and these scary a** friends suck.

5 comments:

B Free said...

Man its times that get rough when you truly find out who your real friends are! Hope all has been well with you

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

you shouldnt judge all of everything by one experience.

maybe it was just your choice of club.

Unknown said...

Hmm... sounded like a preemptive bashing was in order... LOL
Glad you got out okay and were able to give us the 4-1-1

That Dude Right There said...

And what club was this? I haven't seen a fight in a club in a few years.

yet another black guy said...

some folks just don't have home training. don't let that from going out (to a different spot) if that's what you want. but from the tone of the post, i doubt you wanted to go out to a club very much at all.