Wednesday, August 15, 2007

random nothingness

  • Is not it funny how people try to crash at your place on the gay weekends (MLK, Labor day), but when you let them know you are moving labor weekend they magically find somewhere else to stay. B**&% help me move!
  • I have been having the worst luck. I lost my cell phone and my bluetooth. Plus, my tire went flat. I swear it has something to do with me keeping $1.50 that wasn't mine..lol
  • Watching me and my bbf/roommate change a tire while it was 100 degrees outside was quite the comic relief.
  • What made it worst was my friend yelling out "I need a man, I can't do this type of mess". I was crying laughing. I was amused, shocked, and embarrassed all at the same time.
  • Does anybody know where you can get your resume worked on? I really have to find a new J O B.
  • Does anyone have that one person that makes you smile even though you know you will never date them again. * sigh* I don't know why she is so special to me.
  • *edit* I received a call saying they have my phone. Well, I be darn! After two days of calling I brought a new phone with all the accessories aint this a b*&^%

7 comments:

WhozHe said...

I love having ex's around me that I remain attracted to. They remind me of the passion of our realtionship without having to go through the pains that caused our breakup.

Unknown said...

Loved this post! Made ME smile. It's a rainy day in NYC and I'm worn the f*ck out, so thanks for the lift.

Dayne Avery said...

Chaning tires in 100 degree weather in Atlanta is a death wish.

You should have tricked your friends into helping you move by not telling them. Then, when they got there you just start handing them boxes.

D.LavarJames said...

Just had a good laugh.

Yeah next time I move Ima hire folks to do it, cuz my friends ALWAYS vanish.

Y are folks always shocked when I can do things like change a tire? lol

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

fuck a man you need Auto Club.

That Dude Right There said...

You better tell it CBW. I will never change a tire again!!!!!

And as far as those friends, the next time they stay, charge them.

yet another black guy said...

"I need a man"?!! oh, lawd i almost fell off the couch on that one!!