Sunday, July 29, 2007

What's going on?!

My mission for this weekend failed. I didn’t meet anyone on the romantic tip. There is definitely something wrong with this city. THERE IS A MAJOR PROBLEM! I can’t get a date. This is unbelievable. To put it plain and simple I’m a bad a** motherfucker. I have my own shit. I’m not interested in hold or borrowing any of yours. I do not need some one to come and complete me or rescue me for that matter. I’m quite assured all by myself. However, you should compliment me. Challenge me for Christ sake! I’m not interested in being your lady. I want to be your man. I can carry a conversation and most likely have something intelligent to say. I’m sensitive to your feeling and insightful enough to make sure your feelings don’t become stumble blocks to fulfilling your vision. I’ve held out to ensure that nobody can lay claim to this body, but I’m sure after things go down you’ll feel like a champ. I can roll a blunt with the best; however, I don’t smoke. I’ll support when you’re right and I’ll correct you when you’re wrong no matter how passionate you are about a subject, because I care too much to allow you raise hell in error. I can hold my own in the street, classroom, and at work. At 3:36 am in the morning, I’m sitting here trying to figure out why in the hell am I single? I encompass all of this and I’m cute. I’m sure someone is reading this and saying that they can do all of this things, but I know everything I wrote on this page is true. I’m every real nigga’s dream ( I know I shouldn’t use that word, but I’m ranting) and I’m still single. Usually I don't trip on this single thing, but I'm starting to realize I'm getting older and I have yet to have a serious relationship. It concers me

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're the shit pa... hope someone sees it soon. It's clear you know it. :)

That Dude Right There said...

I don't know what to tell you fella.

Anonymous said...

Someone once said "It can't always be everyone else..."

yet another black guy said...

man! don't you know no matter how true this may be, it's bad form to say it out loud?!! hahaha!!! but on the reals, maybe you need to stop waiting and start approaching the brother you want.

one of my homegirls was complaining about this same thing one day. i asked her if she knew that though i love her to bits and pieces, she has a habit of coming on a little too independent and arrogant. everyone needs their ego rubbed to feel like they are needed in one way or another. roll on the humble one day to see how it works.