Monday, July 09, 2007

Blog family how are you? I’m trying to catch up on everyone’s life. I’m in such a good place. I had the experience of a lifetime the pass few days. I enjoyed my company and the entertainment. I’m still on a high. Now, I’m back home and chillin’ at my house listening to Chriseete. However, I came back with a guest. Yep, my friend is here. Matter fact, he is trying to hit all the notes Chriseete sings now. Everything is going well so far, but it hasn’t been a full day yet. The only thing that gets me is that he just brings so much attention to us. He is not a flamer, but he is something. I can’t explain it. I knew that before, so I don’t care. I just don’t like the extra attention. It’s weird having to think about someone else when you are in the privacy of your own home.

Anyway, words can not emote how at peace and contented I am now. I absolutely refuse to answer any calls from my job. There might be one important call out of the four I received today. I know I’m going to walk into a lot of drama tomorrow, but I really don’t care. Y’all I’m so content. I have the oneness we all want. I know I can’t live in this state, but I’m definitely going to relish in this feeling. I’m feel so f**king grown man.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy every second of it...
And juice that feeling for all its got!
;)

iii said...

Continue to be content and happy!

That Dude Right There said...

I hope it last cause you just put me in a good mood!

@GaryTylone said...

Thats so fantastic...precious. I'm happy for you.

yet another black guy said...

Well go you!

Larry D. Lyons II said...

EVERYONE's listening to chrissette. everyone.

enjoy your evolution.

Corey Keith said...

Chrissette is a little over-rated... The sound was good when it was Jill Scott..