Monday, July 23, 2007

Okay, I need to clear somethings up. There are a few things that have been misconstrued. One, the domestic relationship I was talking about in a previous post was regarding one of my best friend who moved in with me. I'm not shacking with anyone. I'm yet single, which I need to change this week. I need a date for an upcoming event. Two, Plan B is not a victim or anything. I think people (well, one person in particular) completely missed my points. Plan B wasn't my Plan B. Heck, if anything I was his Plan B. He is the one who hit me with the surprise of a boyfriend like a month and half after we met. Oh I'm sorry, it wasn't his boyfriend, it was his "friend" who he says he was exclusive with, but was constantly trying to figure out ways to get with me. Please explain that one to me. I want something for my birthday, because I got him something.

Two strange things have happen today. One, I got a text from his "friend" asking why I'm being a stranger. Two, the person who was down right adamant about us meeting called today and tried to discuss us, but was interrupted. He let me know he is calling back to discuss it.

I had to let my best friend know today that I do plan on putting him out when the schedule time arises whether he is ready or not (in the nicest way of course). I love him, but he definitely has to get more aggressive and ambitious about his future. Anyway, I'll be back. I just wanted to clear the air.

3 comments:

Mr. Jones said...

Living with friends hasn't worked for me in the past. I hate to ask people to leave, but I also hate for people to overstay their welcome. So I feel you in that.

Anonymous said...

Ummm I am SO glad you cleared that up cause I was bout ready to do it for you and you know I likes to cuss tha kids out...lol..Sorry I missed yo call last night..call me tonight! ( you know who dis is bruh )

yet another black guy said...

you never know someone until you live with them. many a good friendship has been ruined by becoming roommates. as for ol' boy, take his distance from you as a gift in itself. he sounds trifling.