Friday, July 27, 2007

This weekend

I'm trying to make this the best weekend ever. I'm not starting off to a good start...booo. I have my haircut, so you know I think I'm hot, right? I'm telling you, a cut does wonders. I'm going to do a little shopping (bump the budget this weekend is for me). The ultimate goal this weekend is to meet someone. My friend is going to hold me accountable. I tried last night, but ended up at the right place, but at the wrong time. Anyway, any happenings going on this weekend let me know

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy the weekend, show off the cut and show off the "cut". LOL
Give'em hell pa!

That Dude Right There said...

Well pary like a Rock Star and have some fun for me and all the other Atlantans that won't be in the city this weekend.

Corey Keith said...

Keep us updated on what happens!

yet another black guy said...

GET YOURS!!!

@GaryTylone said...

Have fun !!!!! Does this mean you're goin the club??????????????