Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Random

Playing~"Almost Doesn't count"-Brandy
Mood: bored to death (what is there to do on Tuesday)
  • Have you realized that before your friends introduce you to someone they tell you a nice little piece of their business. Do you wonder what they tell people about you?
  • It's funny how we always see the shortcomings in ourselves, but fail to realize the progress we've made. Why are we so hard on ourselves? Maybe it's because we all put on like we have it figured out/going on
  • "Been such a long time I forgot that I was fine" this line from Erykah Badu's "Kiss me on my neck" has been coming to mind for the pass few days. I received some timely compliments. I hadn't heard a compliment in awhile I almost forgot. It's the best when ppl think something is artificially enhanced and your like no this is all natural...lol.
  • My apartment complex is full of sh*t!
  • I'm actually feeling the need to be in a relationship now, which is weird for me. Work is not enough. I don't know how I feel about this (where is this coming from). I'm doing very well in my current position. Apparently, everyone is talking about....hahahaha to all those doubters!
  • I need a place to buy some sexy underwear. You ever have the need to feel sexy? Anyone knows a place for me to purchase them?
  • I'm trying to convince myself to spend a $100+ on some jeans. You know, something that everyone wouldn't have on and ppl will notice. I just can't bring myself to do it. I have the money to spare for sure, but I looked today and I thought about a bill I could pay or something.
  • Plan B is a non topic now. It ran its course, I guess (2.5-3 months that's good for me). I get bored really quick. We are friends still, but he notice I'm beyond indifferent now.
  • I so need to learn how to enjoy the present. I'm always thinking about where I want to be, where I should be, what I should have, etc.
  • Is it me or does the Washington Post come up with some good stuff on African Americans?

4 comments:

That Dude Right There said...

Compliments? I think the last one I got that I can remember was in March when a dude told me that I had "killer legs". It's high time I received some more.

You can purchase some nice (dare I say sexy) underwear at Boy Next Door on Piedmont Rd.

In addition, I just bought my first pair of $120 jeans from Bloomingdales. They are by Buffalo and I love the way they look. Believe me, that makes them worth every damn penny! I will be buying another pair.

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

Boy Next Door over on Piedmont has a small selection but you may need to just get them online.

As for $100+ jeans... I own a some designer jeans and a few that aren't I think it should be more about the style and cut then the price and how they fit. I have one pair of AX jeans that are my favorites and they were less than a hundred.

Washington Post is my favorite newspaper but living there for so long has me biased. There section last year on Being a Black Man was great and covered all aspects!

Mr. Jones said...

Re #1: I do wonder about this. I've been chatting with this dude I met through a mutual acquaintance and apparently stuff was said about me. hhe won't tell me what was said other than that its 'nothing bad'. It's because of this, I try not to mention anyone's business to anyone else.

Re #3: I LOVE that cd and that song. 'I want somebody to walk up behind meeeee..." lol.

Re #6: I dunno what to tell you buddy. The sexiest underwear I own are boxer briefs. I bought them from J. Crew.

Re #10: I love the Post. It's the most credible newspaper in the region and one of the best in the world. The DC area residents keep providing 'good stuff' to write about, why shouldnt the media write?

@GaryTylone said...

American Apparel has cute underwear...atleast to me..