Friday, June 22, 2007

Playing~"Your Joy" Chrisette

Today, is one of those days that I just want to stay home. Write in my journal and play Mary's "My Life" album until I make sense of it all. I can't wear anything like I wear guilt. I think it comes from my religious background. You know, your suppose to be Godly sorry. I'm having one of those incomplete days. You don't feel whole. You can't figure out what's really wrong. Say a little prayer for me today. I have to pull it together, because I don't want to be harassed at work. What's wrong? Your not yourself today. You know those type of comments and questions

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep that chin up! This is life, not a hay ride pa... we all have our great, good and yes, even bad days. Take a hot bath, throw on some shorts and a t-shirt and go for a quick walk. If you have an IPOD, take it with you and listen to some shyt that brings out the HOTNESS. If you have a gym membership, you'll find that a good work out will have those endorphins workin' overtime and your mood shifting with a quickness.

@GaryTylone said...

Chrisette is the Sh*t aint she? I hope you feel better. Are you a scorpio? If so, it must our sour week. You'll get better.

Anonymous said...

I just sent one (a prayer) up for you!!!!

yet another black guy said...

hope things get a lil' better for you soon. it's definitely a pain to deal with people asking if you're alright all through the day, while you try to sort your mind out. best of luck young brotha.