Tuesday, June 12, 2007

random

Playing~Ye Yo-Erykah Badu

  • What do you guys think of the Wilson case (the former high school student)?
  • Aren't anonymous commentator's the best? Please get my sarcasm
  • I promise, I have a sticker that attracts attached people
  • I've given a friend permission to move up here with me and I know I'm going to regret it.
  • I think I found a new apartment!
  • Why do I always become a topic of discussion at my work place or anyplace for that matter? It must have something to do with me being to myself. A young lady told me "A lot of people are curious about you and they have questions, but they don't know how to approach you." I didn't respond to that at all. Why do the gays always send a lady to do their dirty work. If your curious just ask me *#%, but know you might get more than you asked for
  • I got me some sexy underwear! I missed out on a date at the store though. I felt naughty being in there, so I ignored the guy (oh he was fine). I know, I'm such a lame.
  • God is working on me. I'm so resisting him. I need to get something out of my system. God, I almost died during last week church service. I was like God give me a freakin' break. I put that after my little freaky comment, huh. That was very human of me
  • Why ppl think they can MAKE you their bottom. EEWWW...I don't want you on top of me....let me do you I'll just stick the head in...hahah. Plus, everyone knows I don't have sex. I don't know if that statement will make it through the summer...LAWD.
  • How do you discuss someone's feelings for you when they deny they have any.

Playing~"when I see you"-Fantasia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lot goin' on....LOL
Sexy underwear and no sex... meanwhile, I'm doin' the NO underwear and lots of sex... something's off here. Hey, don't knock the bottoming until you've tried it... you have tried it right? If not, call 555-LOLOL

LET "HIM" LEAD YA'!

@GaryTylone said...

Where you get the undies from? Apparently, Atlanta is " the land of the bottom" so its assumed...hmmm..forget I said that.