Thursday, June 28, 2007

Money and Movers

Today, June 29, 2007 I am getting on a budget. I have seriously venture so far from keeping accurate records of my spending. I’m just swiping away, what is going on with me? Those freakin’ debit cards!!! I’m not hurting on anything, but I have too many things coming up (a trip, a move, and car insurance). I’m not allocating money for any of that and I should be. Today was another bad move for me. I take a friend to lunch and that cost $50. I brought a few fits for the trip and that cost $87, which is good for me. However, I still need to buy shoes, which I hope I can find some for $50 or $60 bucks. After the shoe purchase I’m on lock down. All of this eating out is O U T. It’s ridiculous I’m spending like $30-50 a week on eating out. This will not be too hard to do, because Plan B and I are having a little intermission (my choosing and I think he has caught on). I usually spend a good portion of that money eating with him.

Everyone appears to be moving to Atlanta, is there anymore room? It’s crowded here already…goodness. Well, a lot of ppl don’t actually stay in the city, but they say they are moving here because people may not know the other city. Speaking of people moving here…my best friend is moving here with me. This is going to be very interesting. I don’t do roommates, so I’m like “oh boy”. He is the demanding and bossy type too, but I love his little behind. I’m sure we are going to have one of those run in when you let it be known this “my sh*t”.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm there! I've been spending like a nut job and now I have an upcoming vacation, a new vet bill with Busta and his shenanegans, car inspection and credit cards to handle. I knokw it'll be okay. I'm just glad there's money to go around. Pa, I'll tell you like I tell myself... we'll be fine!

Corey Keith said...

Dude, I am also on a super restrictive budget (just as all the CDs are dropping)! I am attempting $20 a day.

fuzzy said...

wow, 30-50 a week, some people dream of spending that little. But I have learned to curb those swiping habits. Carry more cash and you will see more of how much you have and you might not be so apt to spend your money. or just discipline yourself and set an allowance...

That Dude Right There said...

I wish you luck. I have tried a budget 3 times in the past year and each time, by month 2 something will come up that will bust that budget to hell. If you find a budget that works, let a brotha know how you did it.

yet another black guy said...

sad that everyone is having spending issues, but damn it's a relief to know i'm not the only one. hang in there and hit that grocery store. and i'm saying this as i just got home from Chili's :D