Wednesday, July 30, 2008

You're Clinical

I was leaving the club last weekend. I was celebrating a friend's birthday. Oh I have a little story about this club experience, but let me stick to the theme of this post. We are leaving the club. There is this dude two lanes down from us who's checking us out. Okay, that's cute acknowledge him and move on. He keeps looking and smiling. A car pulls up and blocks him. We laugh and go to the next light. I run the light by mistake. Later, we realize dude is following us. We lost him, but he finds us again. We take a few crazy turns and he keeps up. We are like sh*t! We're tired of trying to lose him and motion for him to pull up beside us. He rolls down his window like he is about to order a happy meal. We let him know we aren't interested. He rolls off as if this was normal behavior! Motherfreaker you're clinical and don't know it.

Don't you love it when people surprise you with crazy? You know someone, but really don't know them. I heard of shawty being extremely confrontation for no reason and rude. I thought to myself that was your experience; he's cool with me.

Well, his crazy decided to show itself this weekend. He is giving me directions to meet him, but he keeps being rude. I brush it off. We are out eating and he keeps being rude to the waitress in a "playing way". He is also rude to the guest he invited to the dinner. Then, he takes it too far with the waitress and we have words about it. He goes off on me. I gave him a friendly reminder that he was talking to a grown man. The other dude just let him talk crazy to him. He confronts me again about correcting him at the restaurant while I'm driving. At first, I'm ignoring him discounting his talking to the liquor. Then, he goes too far and grabs me. I had to let him know. I will beat your a** SERIOUSLY. "I'm trying to be nice to you, but you really are trying me. Now, I'm trying to spare you, so back down." His pride causes him to back down slowly. I knew, he was just jumping bad, but he was almost in a danger zone. Throughout the rest of the night he keeps flip flopping with his mood. I get him in a good mood. Then, he gets aggravated with something. He goes from cussing the other dude out, being confrontational with people in the club, and giving me attitude. I definitely plan on keeping my distance from him. I just found out Plan B had to put a restraining order against him, which he continues to break. Shawty, you're are clinical and don't even know it

5 comments:

Turn me up a lil said...

You need to choose a new crowd to kick it with because this is so outta pocket...

fuzzy said...

outta pocket might not even cover it! This is out of order!

autonomous said...

OKay that's what its called, Ill be sure to reference you when i post my "YOURE CLINICAL" experiences, had 'em already stored just didnt know what you label them.

"I gave him a friendly reminder that he was talking to a grown man."

A GROWN DxMN MAN, something a lot of people seem to forget even when talking to you in your face. Good thing you didnt have to jump on that fool; but be careful if that restraining order cant get him to act right you might need to put down one good ol' ass whoopin.

btw: forget liquor, its never an excuse for foolish behavior-if you know you can't hold your liquor appropriately..THEN DONT DRINK...lol

-autonomous

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

LoL Yo you always have these wild experiences ma dude. Be careful about the company you keep and as always, be safe pappo!

~Damnit!

@GaryTylone said...

They know they clinical, they just pretend that no one else does.