Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lesson Learned

About two months ago a friend was over my house telling me about how he was tired of his current boyfriend. Deuce and I gave him a hard time. The bf is a little needy, but a good boyfriend (cleans, works, cooks, etc). Then, my friend confesses that he has cheated on him. Deuce went into "y'all n*ggas aint sh*t " mode. Our friend thinks its funny. He thinks the dude drove him to cheat on him. He was too clingy. The dude called twice and texted like 7 times within an hour. In the midst of all of this our friend is trying to figure out what's up with me. Deuce warns me about our mutual friend "he's trying to figure you out, don't go for it". I figured that, because of some of the questions he was asking.

A month or so later I hang out with my friend. We both had prior engagements, but we decided to meet each other later that night. We wanted to party together. He calls me while I'm still out with my other friend. Apparently, he was still entertaining his fling. Well, the guy began to want more. He shows out while my friend, the fling and their mutual friends are in line trying get into this popular restaurant/ lounge. He flees the scene. Guess who shows up at the club...the fling. He dances with my friend, but my friends decides to dance with someone else. He pushes my friend so hard he stumbles back. My friend threatens the boy and security removes the fling. The fling calls my friend's boyfriend who is out of town. The fling and the boyfriend know each (these wh*res are trifling) . The next morning my friend is trying to recover from his hangover only to be awaken by his boyfriend ranting on the phone. Now, he has to kiss @** for awhile. Lesson Learned: Stick with what you have

6 comments:

. said...

*smh*

wow.

Corey Keith said...

Trifling whores indeed...

yet another black guy said...

damn. ain't it funny how that shit goes round and round?

fuzzy said...

A lesson well learned! Why always so much extra? lolol

Turn me up a lil said...

wow Thats too much goin on

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

ROTF! This was definitely CLASSIC!

~Damnit!