Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sex is on my mind

Before I send this text. F**k I sent the text (an innocent good night). Okay, before I answer this phone (quickly ignored the phone call). I'm going to type this post, because I'm horny as hell and this well give me enough time to calm down. I'm not even sleepy, so I can't sleep it off. Masturbation would be an insult to the passion I feel. D**n, your body up against my body on the dance floor really got me going. I backed it up too much, I felt too much, and it felt too good. Plus, you are fine! I'm going to take a hot shower and chill out. I know my limits, so I'm not answering that darn phone. It will make matters worse. I need to sleep it's 4:10am...who is thinking about sex this freakin' early? Your a** was like a dream. It was so..umph! OMG...let me get in this shower, because I'm still thinking about you. This was so random...read the real post before this one.

2 comments:

. said...

man i swear i can feel you on this.
i hope you got settled and found rest instead of continued restlessness.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Oh my...LoL.

~Damnit!