Thursday, May 15, 2008

quick post

Playing~"Only for you"-Eric R.

  • I'm still waiting to hear the verdict from my interview. I'm pretty much at peace with it. I'm ready to accept whatever God allows...I'm better off !
  • My friends think I'm going to marry a woman. I was a little insulted because they felt like I wasn't a solidified homo, but I saw their points. I'm not sure if I agree, but whatever
  • I really feel like I'm going to have a very emotional moment with the Lord really soon. I'm on the verge of just having a God purifying cry while praying. I'm filled with the random day to day challenges.
  • I went to Piedmont Park the other day and this guy yells out repeatedly in the middle of the day. Hey, brown (the color shirt I had on) is that pussy hot? I played it off, which of course causes him say it repeatedly. I was like it's 4pm, it's too early for this. Ignoring him caused him to call me a ho. I was like "hey, I've missed some good sex trying to avoid being label that type of name."
  • Every time I rack up some money. Something shows up whether it's my car, a ticket, a trip, whatever..DARN!

2 comments:

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

1) Just keep the faith. The best will come to you.
2) What were these points?
3) Let me suggest the song by 112 or Commissioned - "Cry On".
4) Trust that sex is not good sex.
5) One of the things I hate about life.

. said...

1. hope things turn out how they are supposed to in regards to this interview.
2. hmmmm...interesting.

3. people keep saying how crying is good for the soul, i can't really relate to that, but man if you need it, do it!

4. thats insane.

5. if this ain't the truth.