Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just a moment

I ran into PH.D recently. We had some interesting and stimulating conversations. He thinks I'm complex. Humph, I thought I was plain. He calls me a darken glass wall. I respond with, "are you saying I give the perception of transparency, but nobody sees the whole picture." His response, "You knew that's what I meant, don't try to play me." I giggled. The wall comes into play because I'm so guard and strong. "You're so strong it makes you weak. When was the last time you cried because of some emotion? I tried not to give the impression that I thinking too hard. Huh, it's been awhile" I indulged the conversation a little more, but I cut it off after awhile. I didn't want to be his case study. He gave me a lot to think about. I gave him a lot to think about too. I analyzed him as well. Our Dr couldn't say much then..it was fun. For some reason I need to hear Erykah Badu's "ME"

3 comments:

WhozHe said...

Yeah, relax and embrace the "me" inside of yourself.

. said...

i, today, went back an began to read alot of your blog entries, you are quite an interesting and complex man from what i can gather, but again i don't really know you aside from what i have read.
but the understanding of oneself is key to living so as long as you know you and you know your truth, be you man. be you.

love that erykah track!

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

Being too strong can make you weak. You say no to everything and you miss out on life. You are not promised tomorrow so don't let today go to waste. Live in the moment, know your boundaries, and take chances.