Thursday, May 22, 2008

Life

Playing~"run and hide"-algebra

I didn't get the job. I usually prepare myself in advance for the worst and hope for the best. I refuse to get bad news and fall to pieces. Well, there were two interviews one went well, but the other went not so well. Anyway, I plan on taking some platforming classes, because I've always had that problem with impromptu speaking. Either I nail it or my mind gets jumbled and I ramble. I'm too logic to get all emotional about the promotion. Don't get me wrong, I still feel the sting of getting rejected, but it's life. You can't win every battle. Now, I'm stuck in my current job, which leaves me feeling a little disappointed.

I go through moments of not feeling much of anything sexually. I'm there now. This is the wrong freakin' time to have this moment. It's memorial day weekend! The kids are going to be everywhere. I'm suppose to be hype about it. Instead, I feel blah about boys and girls. Well, girls haven't been on the radar in about a year. I've never been boy crazy, but usually I can get a little excited, but I feel nothing. I'm not sure why this happens, but it happens every now and then. I thought I would want to go out, but I don't. This started a few days ago. I hope I get in the mood Friday or so. I'm about to get my haircut maybe that'll make me feel sexy...lol. Hopefully, that will spark something.

2 comments:

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

You have the right attitude and your heart is just going through the rejection.

The best thing to do is be happy that you still have a job, enjoy this weekend, and then dust yourself off and try again with a new job. Most of all don't give up.

So get you some gushy or lollipop this weekend which ever suits you.

Nario said...

Man don't feel bad. . . just take it as a learning experience you are already taking a shot at improving yourself, so you are going to be alright.