Monday, May 26, 2008

My Weekend

Playing~"Catching feelings"-Faith Evans

I decided that I would be OUT this weekend. My haircut had me feeling HOT! I was ready to take the city by storm. This is how the weekend went down:

Friday
  • After work I came home and took a nap. I woke up in a completely different mood. I really just wanted to go to a mellow spot laugh and flirt. I connected with a few people, but none of us were on the same page. Plus, there was no place that fit where I was trying to go. I ended up staying home and reading a book. Papi was extremely frustrated. He wanted to party.
Saturday
  • I was determined to go out this night. I took a nap after work. I went to Prince's (a recently gained associate) house to get him. We meet his friend's at the bowling alley. I was introduce to the crew (Leo, Diva, and Humble).
  • Leo is great. He's getting us enrolled in a stripper class. Oh, sorry...Pole dancing classes. I thought he was absolutely crazy when he brought this up, but I think I'm going to do it. I'll make a video for blogland...lol.
  • This meeting was great! We really enjoyed ourselves and they were definitely my type of people.
  • I was still determined to get loose. Slick was unsure if he would go, but he didn't have a choice. I was going to get it in and he was going to support.
  • We made the worse decision. We went to Traxx. We went there because it was late and they would still be open for more than an hour after our arrival. Traxx is a mess. There is no diversity. Most of the kids are teenagers or very underdeveloped young adults. It's ghetto and the males and females party together. To say I was like fr**k they got me for $15.
  • I ended up dancing with the ladies. Go figure! I go to a gay club and end up dancing with a women and not one man, NOT ONE! WTF?! Hey, they came for me.
Sunday
  • I skipped church. Shame on me!
  • Slick and I went to the Jazz festival. I was so disappointed that it wasn't at Piedmont Park. Ph.D joined us and we decided to go to Piedmont.
  • This was my first time going to Piedmont on Sunday. It was interesting to say the least. I promise someone could get a great dissertation from all of the social and gender things that are going on. The cattiness is just too much. What is all the self-hate about?
  • I run into Papi who really wants to party. Papi, Ph.D, Thickness (another recently gained associate) gave me the extra push I needed to go out. I really had some paperwork I needed to work on, but hey, this is suppose to be my BIG weekend.
Sunday Night
  • We (Slick, Thickness, Papi, and myself) go to D'jangos. We came with a mission....party, socialize, and be a little bad. We did just that. Papi had the kids going crazy. This brother danced his butt off. I thought I could dance, but I had to fall back when he really went for it.
  • 3 different dudes at different times were caught up. They just sat there in amazement as his little behind shaked, wiggled, dropped, and glided across the floor. He's scandalous...lol. I love it! He was giving them that Blatino flavor..lol.
  • I have to talk about social skills in my next post. I have to!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right party boy!!!! I am scared of you!

Next time I am out in ATL we are going to have to go to D'Jangos. I did not make it out there the last time I was in town.

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

LOL. Yeah the horror is something else at those tired places but at least you got out and with your friends. I am most proud that you put in the effort. Now if we can just get you a mate.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Yo I love you ma dude. You're so innocent. It's cute. Glad you got out and did ya thing baby boy.

~Damnit!

@GaryTylone said...

And where are these alleged pole dancing classes? Your weekend wa atleast eventful...

Anonymous said...

Pole dancing classes... I might need to recruit you for my dance group, Remedy. = )