Monday, May 12, 2008

I just want to be....

Have you ever felt the need to let out a good cry, but u didn't have a specific reason to cry?

I don't want to wear my superman cape tonight. I don't want to think about: getting people raises, meeting this unfair goal, hearing complaints, analyzing my interview last week, why I'm hard on myself, when am I going to find something real, how I completely missed the boat on preparing myself for graduate school, and how I'm going to manifest all the desires I have.

sigh

4 comments:

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

Yep, all the time. But crying is a natural emotion even though men don't do it. Crying releases stress and body chemicals used to change the mood of the individual. So crying for no specific reason is actually natural. The body is just going through something and it needs a release. Don't deny yourself this. It's unhealthy.

When you finish crying you get back in there and fight the next round.

fuzzy said...

I often find that when I want to burst out into spontaneois tears, I have some things going on deep within me that I have to discover and deal with! I felt like that on sunday!

Sidenote, the word verification is life! lolol

Soldier said...

aaah... those days when i feel like walking on the edge of a cliff without giving a @(*# if i fall or not.

I usually listen to some jazz, think about the struggle of people like my mother and the fact that i'm who i am because she never gave up... then i fall asleep and wake up with a clear mind :-)

fuzzy said...

ummmm the thing that comes up that you have to decifer. It helps to prevent spam on blogs.