Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happily Ever After

Playing~"Blindfold me"-Kelis

When I went out this weekend I discovered another vice of mine. I've been putting the carriage before the horse. I was out at a concert and I was dancing with the crowd waiting for the artist to come out. There was a group of dudes (who were SGL...what do u guys think of that term?). One of the guys was really cute. I thought aahhmm...I need to talk to him. I was thinking about how to approach this situation without freakin' the straights out...lol.

My vice shows it's ugly face. Life, he smokes, he's a little wild (I kinda like that though), and he's seems a bit young for you (What?!...I'm only 24) and he keeps drinking. Later, I was like WHY AM I TRYING TO MARRY THIS PERSON! I DON'T EVEN KNOW THEIR NAME YET! I need to learn how to just have fun. I let this fine man get away. His body felt so good. He was solid, but still on the slim side waist 30-32 and we had a few body encounters b/c of his wild dancing and the crowd moving. One instance was interesting he ends up bending over in front of me trying to get something, but I'm certain it was something behind that b/c he gave me a lot. Like, his a** ends up hitting my "man".

The next night I fell victim to what we all fall victim to from time to time. Pride! You look, I look, and we both pretend not to look. Then, one gets bold and doesn't look away. We both wait for the other to approach neither does and you're like oh well.

6 comments:

B Free said...

Oh i hate it when you do the im too prideful to walk over thing. Life is short man. Closed mouth dont get fed.

Change of subject....I fell off but not for too long. Expect another soon. I been feeling great lately

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

I agree about the pride thing. You can always chat things up and exchange phone numbers. You can have more phone chats before deciding to meet up. If you don't like what you are hearing then don't meet up. But like you said you are not marrying the guy so loosen up. You may actually have fun and learn what you really like and don't like.

One day. One day.

That Dude Right There said...

^^^What they said!

@GaryTylone said...

Wait.... you're only 24 ????

life said...

Yeah, how old do you I come across on here?

Anonymous said...

Pride... the story of my life from 19 to 25... It becomes easier the older you get.