Sunday, April 13, 2008

Infatuation

I haven't been able to get you off my mind. I'm hoping thoughts of you will flow from my mind, to my hands and stay printed on this page. I'm not the type to have a crush. I don't know what I would call this. Infatuation? My friend knows everything that I know about you. I've talked about your swagger, your tattoos, and the dreads that flow all the way down your back. We laughed when I revealed how my "member" had such a strong response to your subtle, but powerful approach. Lord, I moved so fast to the closest available seat. Darn, you really got me.



5 comments:

GI said...

I am so feeling this post. It seems that I have been the poster child for "infatuation" in my life. I hope you get 'em! lol

Promiscuous X said...

Wow I see this is poetry season...I like the post...hmmmm I agree ya dig

Promiscuous X said...

Oh btw I'm feeln the Teedra Moses - This is my shit... Dam I miss the summer this song came out...Dam listening to the words and the post you wrote they go hand and hand.

. said...

i would love to be one that would say that i don't get infatuated. i would say i am not swayed easily, but when it happens, shit is full force.
i am feeling this piece right here and i love that teedra track, but that whole album is ridiculous.

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

That Teedra video brings back so many memories. Too many. But we all get infatuated sometimes. When you want to call someone and it hurts to not do it or you grip your pillows tight wishing they were there. Yeah we all go through it sometimes.