Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The sounds of love making

I received something and I thought here is another useless forward e-mail, but this one was good. Check it out: The year is 2108 and your greater than great grandchild is going through a box of your old things when s/he finds a letter and a CD. The letter simply says "Love In Song" -My Understanding of Relationships through music. Your greater than great grandchild then finds your artifact of a CD player and is delighted to find that the CD has 15 tracks...

What 15 songs would you use to describe how you feel about love and relationships currently and what line/verse (if any) resonates with you:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a tough one, and 15 is alot. I'll have to get back with you on that one.

Aaron said...

1. He Loves Me (Lyzel in E. Flat) - Jill Scott
2. I Love You - Faith Evans
3. If You Love Me - Edith Piaf
4. Nobody Does It Like Me - Shirley Bassey
5. Pussy (Real Good) - Jacki O
6. Jack-U-Off - Prince
7. Afrodesiac - Brandy
8. Heartbreaker - Mariah Carey
9. Soon as I Get Home - Babyface

and my all time favorite

10. Purify Me - India.Arie "So beautiful I can't even picture him if I tried"

Anonymous said...

1. Spend My Life With You- Eric Benet featuring Tamia
2. Nothing Has Ever Felt Like This- Rachelle Ferrell feauturing Will Downing
3. Where You Are- Rahsaan Patterson
4. Thank You For Loving Me- Chante Moore
5. All The Man That I Need- Whitney Houston
6. Tell Me What You Want Me To Do- Tevin Campbell
7. (Lay Your Head) On My Pillow- Tony Toni Tone
8. Can't Get Enough- Tamia
9. Everytime I Close My Eyes- Babyface featuring Mariah Carey
10. Best Of My Love- The Emotions
11. All My Tomorrows- Kenny Lattimore
12. My Love, Sweet Love- Patti LaBelle
13. Oh Me, Oh My- Tony Warren remake of Aretha Franklin classic
14. Cater To You- Destiny's Child
15. That's The Way Love Goes- Janet Jackson
*****
"Like a moth to a flame, burned by the fire. My love is blind, can't you see my desire?"--- STILL HOT!