Sunday, April 20, 2008

ugh....fish and the vicious cycle

Playing~"just a touch"-Estelle

What's up with all the attitude towards fem boys? Slick is one of my best friends and I love him to death, but there have been a few times when I've seen him flat out dissed, because he is fem. Now, I will admit sometimes he does a lot and it can be overwhelming (even for me). Yes, I have laughed at him, because he was doing way too much. However, I wouldn't say things like "stay away from the fish". When I heard someone say that I was hurt and they weren't addressing me. A lot of people do give me too much, but I never verbally attack them. Where is all of this disdain coming from? I do believe you are a boy/man, so don't try to be a woman (I'm certain I'm going to get some heat for that). However, I feel like you should do you. Whatever that is

We were out at a concert a few nights ago. When the concert was over I wanted to stay for the after party. I felt like dancing. Anyway, he just refuses to dance with the girls, so he sits there legs crossed and back straight completely disconnected from everything that's happening (he was definitely giving them lady). A group of guys who just so happen to be gay found this to be hilarious. He didn't notice them at all, so everything was cool. What amused me the most was a club full of people who are presumably straight didn't make a spectacle of him, but people who are like him did. Slick is no victim, he can spit out venom towards the fem boys too, but most of the time he enjoys and compliments them. I guess it's just a vicious cycle. His mood was so draining we ended up at bulldogs, because I was determine to dance. Again, what's up with the attitude towards the fem boys? Even the fem boys don't like other fem boys.

3 comments:

D.LavarJames said...

It's sad, that we like to bring down people no matter if we're just like them or not.

There are so many people that put down others for the sheer fact that they are jealous that they themselves cannot express their personalities as freely as others.

Aaron said...

I think people like to go hard on Fems because they have that fear of "people are gonna know you're gay"...I have found that the ones who are hardest on fems are the ones who are more queer than a three-legged duck. but thats my opinion.

any who, one of my bestests is a raging queen and he is such a good guy and I feel bad for him because men can not see past the fact that he is a queen and I watching it I find myself hurting FOR him. it is truly sad.

Nario said...

Wow! I can admit I have a problem with some fem guys, not at all because of who they are just the one's that act a fool and run up in your grill at the club types with all that glitter and bubble gum! I like girls still so if I wanted one I would date one...no offense to anyone, I have a close friend thats fem and homeboy is a ride or die type...I have mad respect for, it's just the drama that I can live without-