Tuesday, January 01, 2008

What type of stunts are you trying to pull

Playing~"lick"-Joi

I decided to bring the new year in at church. I want to give the Lord thanks for maintaining me through all of the ups and downs of 2007. We had quite the time trying to get into the sanctuary. The sermon was honest and very encouraging. No rhyming themes to tickle our emotions, but honesty about what God can do and what we allow him to do.

I was going to a social after church. I almost decided not to go, but Slick(formerly known as roomie) gave me the lecture of never living. If it goes sour, we're out. The social was a little more crunk than we expected, but I decided to stay. We socialize with a few people, I get on the card table, and start acting foolish on a game of spade. We lost because my partner went to biding all high and I lost focus somewhere around the 3rd hand.

As the night progressed I realized the conversations were changing and people start buddying up. Debatably the most attractive guy (dreads) in there was kinda pressing on me. Others kinda flirted, but he went in. I thought "about darn time somebody recognize all of this greatness". Everyone was really trying to get me to drink "loosen up". My response was, "I'm loose". Then, out rolls the foolishness. The host (an older guy, we'll call him duality) decided to call a new associate of mine up stairs and I'm like "something is up". Then, he summons another associate (Plan B) up and I'm like this my que to get out of here. I touch Slick to let him know we need to get our a** out of here. He is looking confused until I prepare to leave he caught on. I cordially dismiss myself and dreads was like you can't leave. He trying to talk me into staying and another guy who was nearby hands is all on my a**. At that moment, I realized this is some type of sex party and I need to get my a** out of here. We get to the car, I tell slick what was taking place. He's yelling "WHAT?! WAIT, NOBODY TRIED TO SEX ME. I'M PISSED!!!!"

Note: School Slick on non-verbal communication

Playing~"April's Kiss"-Rahsaan Patterson

8 comments:

yet another black guy said...

wait, a sex party after church?! that has got to be first. i hope. and your boy Slick's response was CLASSIC!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR

Anonymous said...

namskar,

man i want to take this time to let you know that i truly honor your spirit.

i love you
i appreciate you
and i thank god for you

stay encouraged my friend

Promiscuous X said...

Dam i wish i coulda been at that party lol but im glad you let you did when you did cuz you woulda been fresh meat lol. I wish you love peace and happiness dude be safe in 08.

Ya boy X

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

going to a "social"? were you in the backwoods of kentucky?

a social... what the hell!!! LOL

fuzzy said...

Ya, do invite X and I out on your next social!

WhozHe said...

Excitement at the start of '08, church and sensuality the same night. Hey, did dreds get your number?

Unknown said...

Good lawd!
Happy new year!

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Wow. That's wild! LoL.