Wednesday, January 16, 2008

FYI

Playing~"love drug"-Raheem Devaughn

Just for the record, when you meet someone for the first time please avoid these type of comments. Me: So, tell me about yourself. guy: what do you want to know? Me: basic information that an associate would know. guy:I'm 21, single, and lonely me: aahhh...what ashame. I gave him a big hug. He was cute, but the desperation was such a turn off {in my head "Is this boy for real? I can't believe he just said that....pass}. mutual friend: "you wanna talk to him" me: uummhh...no thanks. mutual friend: Why? You're so difficult! me: He's cute, but too young (I really wanted to say, because he has no pride and is really freakin' desperate). Noting his age wasn't a lie...he was a bit too young. mutual friend: Well, I tired.

Sidebar: Where is a good and reasonable price place to get a message in Atlanta?

No comments: