Friday, January 25, 2008

Weary



This song says it all!
Chorus:
If I could trust someone
To have my back and never do me wrong
Then I would give my love up
Just like that stop singing this soldier song

People keep giving me the same feedback, which is great. I love getting feedback on myself, but I'm kinda over it! "You have a strong need to control things." "You're not easily accessible." "You're not the best with reciprocity." "You're so guarded." This dude gave me these words the other night (yawn). All of these things have some truth to them, but I'm that way because people have made me that way. I've seen my friends fall for somethings they thought were real only to discover that sh*t was as real as a $3 bill. Nobody will have me looking like a d*mn fool. I'm too fly for that sh*t!

No comments: