Monday, January 28, 2008

Random/update

Playing~"Happy Being me"-Angie Stone

  • Have you conversed with people who’ve had a different definition of having sex? I.E. If I don't cum, I didn't have sex, Oral sex doesn't count, or if the sex wasn't satisfying I didn't have sex.
  • Myspace giving the option of "not sure" as your sexual orientation is the funniest thing to me. It's honest in some cases...lol.
  • I want my key back from Slick (ex-roomie). He still has the key to my apartment, but I know it's a big deal for him, so I'm avoiding it. He's sentimental like that. I swear if I come home and I'm locked out of my own place or my ice cream has been half eaten it's going to be a serious misunderstanding.
  • I chilled with this cool brother last week, but I didn't find him that attractive. I decided not to lead him own. We like a lot of the same things, but I think me suggesting being friends may not go across very well. He would have made a pretty good cuddle buddy though, but he was a major freak. I found that out quick.
  • People are sleeping on Angie Stone.
  • Love and Basketball is one of my favorite movies. I could quote all day from that sh*t!
  • It's weird when people think they know you, but they see you in your natural element and they're shocked. It's makes you wonder what type of first impression you made. It's weird how our looks or mannerism immediately put us in a certain category. I.E. people with natural hair automatically are down for the cause and love neo-soul music.
  • I'm thinking about going to San Juan Brothers. Has anyone been? How was it?
  • I want to go to a ball, but then I saw this sh*t and I'm like what the h*ll. They seem pretty entertaining. Plus, the social and gender commentary that could come from a ball event would be pretty stimulating.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

San Juan Brothas is a lot of fun, but if you've never experienced Puerto Rico, you're better off going at another time...BTW...I don't believe they are having it in Puerto Rico this year...I believe it is taking place in Mexico...so much for San Juan Brothas...that fight at that ball was exquisite! I had my adrenaline pumpin'...go figure...once a violent fool...

That Dude Right There said...

I've wanted to go to a ball for years, but never have. The one time I decided that I was gonna go, it was $30 to get in. I mean $30, REALLY!!!!!!!!!