Sunday, November 04, 2007

Doing it again (not)

Playing~"love again"-Gordon chambers and Ledisi

I went against my better judgment and e-mailed Plan B (I didn't have his number). I get a friendly e-mail back. Come to find out he didn't know why we stopped talking either and wanted to talk. Roomie is the one who thought I really should contact him. He also thought I really should call. I wasn't so sure about that. Basically, he plans on getting his groove back real soon with someone, so he wants me squared away. Again, I didn't know if I really want to invest anytime in him period. However, he is the only guy I allowed myself to be open with, so he's easy, comfortable even (that's his appeal). Fast forward(4 days later)

Tonight, I texted him for a dual purpose. One, I wanted us to meet in person, so I ask when is he free. Two, I wanted someone's number(that's really why I texted him). He doesn't like the meeting in person ideal. Plus, he doesn't give me the number. He will give the person my number. I'm like wtf. They ask about me all the time per your words. Now I don't have a date for a concert. They probably will call me too late. I thought the meeting in person was a great ideal. I wanted to lay everything on the table face to face (no pseudo boldness that people develop over the phone).

Basically, we ran into what we always ran into. Two alpha males trying to battle it out. Typically, I don't battle, because I don't care enough to. I let people do whatever they want within reason. We will not be doing this again

2 comments:

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

let it go

Unknown said...

I was wondering why you did it in the first place when the shit was dead. Hmmm... maybe I'm just missing something.