Monday, November 26, 2007

It's call growing up



I'm sitting here at 3:42am and I'm reflecting on my life (the good, the bad, and the inbetween). I realized the past few years have caused a great deal of growth and revealed a lot about my character. All of the things that were discovered weren't necessary good things. There are so many things I should have done differently and so many decisions I shouldn't have made. Then, I realized, I could go all day with a list of possible outcomes. However, I have to live in my current reality. I've learned (maybe I should say I am learning) to appreciate where I am. I need to be thankful for all of the bad decisions, tough times, and the lack of risk taking. Those decision and circumstances made me into the person I am now and I'm a big freakin' deal! (lmbo).

4 comments:

WhozHe said...

Accepting where you are now is more valuable than rehashing mistakes from the past.

yet another black guy said...

growing pains, mayne.

That Dude Right There said...

Sounds like someone is maturing a little more each day.

Corey Keith said...

Wow... We are so in the same place right now. We have to live, learn, and move forward.