Thursday, November 08, 2007

a little bit of this and that

I consider myself someone who lets things go relatively easy. However, Wednesday Morning I woke with a few things on my mind before my alarm went off. I was contemplating the reality of some circumstances and how I can effect them. I finally got up to get ready for work and I felt like I was having a panic attack or something. My chest was tightening up and I was having shortens of breath, which kinda freaked me out. I didn't realize I allowed circumstances that for the most part, I didn't create effect me. I received so much crazy information in the past 2 weeks that I thought had no effect on me, but apparently it did. I said all of that to say this, do what you can to assist, but don't carry other people's burdens.
Now on to the randomness:
  • Isn't funny how the truth always reveals itself? I love when people adamantly deny something only to slip up and admit it later. I'm savoring the moment when I can call their behind out. I knew you were f**king him! LLLLIIIAAARRR!!!!
  • Alicia Keys is really a fly chick. She was great at the concert.
  • Remember I talked about that raise...well, they aren't sure if I received it. WTbleep
  • Isn't proverbs a great book in the bible
  • I haven't heard a sincere THANK YOU from Rommie yet. If it happen, he must have said it when I first let him move in. I'm glad I did it from the heart, so a thank you is not that big of a deal. He is enjoying his place on the Westside.
  • Somehow I end up making others peoples' mate (male or female) mad at me. To the shock of both their mate and myself. I'm always respectful and I rarely contact (call, text, etc) anyone who is connected, but some kinda way I rub them the wrong way. I'm confused because their partner contacts me (heck sometimes I didn't even know they exist). jeez

4 comments:

D.LavarJames said...

Panic attacks are crazy, they sometimes come out of nowhere.

The truth does seem to come out no matter how much people try to hide them.

I'm really excited about the new Alicia Keys cd. The first single is fire!

You need to beat they ass about that raise, they playin with ya money now.

E said...

Sorry to hear about the panic attacks. And you ain't never lied about calling people out on their lies. It's so cool to do so as well.

Interesting effect you have on other peoples' mates. I'm not sure what to make of that except maybe they were thinking their mate was checking you out.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Proverbs is an EXCELENT book in the Bible. Especially Proverbs 3:1-20... *Wink* LoL

~Damnit!

yet another black guy said...

damn, son you really took on your brother's problems and let them mess you up. gotta take that step back pronto. you can't put more effort into it than the person who actually has the problem.