Monday, November 19, 2007

HEY! (random things)

Playing~"People Person"-Donnie

  • I didn't see the AMA, but thanks to our handy dandy dailymotions I was able to watch the performances. aahhhmm...Did Rhiannna show up Alicia, Mary, and B? Something is terribly wrong with this picture.
  • I enjoyed Rahbi's Strange Fruit showcase this weekend. Trina who sings backup for Rahsaan killed "You Brought the Sunshine" and Algebra killed "Can We Talk".
  • My boss calls me 10 mins ago to make sure I'm not going to leave the company...LMBO "just to let you know, you did get your raise". Oh, it finally came through. I guess two managers quitting made you extremely nervous, huh. I gave him a politically correct answer with a subliminal message of I'm prepared to leave at anytime.
  • Has anyone saw a picture of blogger Rod2.o? pppsss....Mr. Rod...just joking
  • "Lesson Learned" is my sh*t! Sing Alicia
  • By far, me moving into my current apartment complex was the absolutely worst decision I've made since moving to Atlanta. I can't even think about it. These irresponsible, unscrupulous, rude whores will make you catch a case...arrgghh
  • I reconnected with my crew up here, so that's been great! I'm getting better with meeting people and socializing, but I'm still trying to meet the right group of people. I've never struggled to connected with people. Idunno what's going on now.
  • Shopping was the best this weekend was it not? I brought2 bottles of cologne and received two as a gift from a buddy(Diesel's Fuel for Life, Fahrenheit, Armani's Attitude, Dior's Higher Energy). I grabbed a few things from Banana Republic, Macy's, and Express.
  • This song is definitely the truth! Everybody's looking for something, but I wish they wouldn't look for it from me.
  • Believe it or not I don't curse in real life
Playing~"love"-Kirk Franklin

2 comments:

yet another black guy said...

about damn time they hit you with that raise! looks like things are coming along nicely for you.

Anonymous said...

Rihanna's making her way (this coming from someone who didn't care for her at first).

Congrats on the raise, but, if you find something better...

Sweet Dreams is my ish too. (Everybody is lookin for something)