Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm so busy

I'm so beat down (tired)! I've been wanting to update you guys. I was offered a promotion...YEEAA! I told them f*ck you pay me...lol. We will see how that goes. There is everything and nothing going on in the relationship area. A lot of talk about sex, which is not going to happen. I just don't get that thing for'em. You know, you want to make sure someone can get it out of you (the freak that is). I'm facing jealousy at work because of the promotion. It's getting beyond rude now, but I'm doing my best to not response, but it's about that time to go slap off on one of them. I had my first club experience. Danced with this cute, but tipsy law student. I don't know what was going on her, but she was fun. That was the highlight and I ran into some people I knew! I was so disappointed!!! There is so much to say, but this all I have left. Night! Is anyone having a hard time finding that musiq cd? I've tried twice

3 comments:

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

congrats on the promotion

B Free said...

Congrats on the promotion man! Not sure if youve gotten your hands on Musiq cd yet but its a must! They had them at best buy about two days ago. And if youre starting a new "getting to know you" with someone you have to listen to Ridiculous. Its on point. Be safe. Sorry i fell off for a minute

B Free

yet another black guy said...

congrats! i got the new Musiq cd and i'm not that impressed to be honest. he must've took a page out of Jill Scott's book and took the funk out. a bit too easy listening if you ask me.