Monday, March 05, 2007

Random

  • Why is the road that leads me to my apartment building blocked off? Good thing I decided to explore the only other route available.
  • What do you think about this.....someone told a person they were positive and the person was still dying to have sex with them. I know, I may come off insensitive on this one, but I'm sorry that's just crazy! The person had to stop them, because they didn't want them to do something they would regret. What are your thoughts?
  • Friday night completely changed my position on the person I talked about in my previous post...he is starting to make me feel some kinda way (I don't think we made it to the strong like yet...we in the aahhmm...let's explore the possibilities)
  • aahhmm...what is up with this group date thing? HELLO....I'm trying to get to know you!!!! DARN!
  • I'm trying to devise a plan to gain back control (outside of you find me more attractive) in this new found "friendship". I slept on him and now he is running circles around me. Any suggestion?
  • Should I call the friend out who wanted us to meet? He thinks he's slick, but I would prefer for him not to be all in my business and that will open the door. I'm sure he is well informed anyway.

3 comments:

That Dude Right There said...

Lord have mercy you have a lot on your mind!

If they blocked the road to my complex, I would be screwed since there is only one way in and out.

If they wanted to have sex, that's their business. HIV does not mean that you can't have sex with someone.

You have got to tell us about the date.

He's going in groups because he is timid. You need to let him know that he can be comfortable around you.

No, don't call out the friend. That will only make him want to know every detail of what's going on.

Dayne Avery said...

I say do not invite out the friend just yet. Its too new and besides it sounds like you want to be alone with the guy anyway.

In dating and in life- the more business you keep to yourself the more business you have. From my expiriences, letting too many "friends" in on what you have only complicates things. Wait a few months for that. (Just my 2 cents)

life said...

@Dude:Being with his friends gives him BIG confidence I think, but I definitely plan on getting him alone. I want to see if he will continue to talk so big. I shouldn't say dates..let's call them "outtings"

@Dayne: Oh no, when I said call him out,I was referring to letting them know they aren't slick. I know you were trying to hook us up. He keeps having his friends around with me. I don't know ppl in Atlanta.