Monday, March 12, 2007

weekend, update, and sex

"know what I'm doing"~Lil Wayne

  • This weekend was suppose to be filled with fun and friends from out of town. Well, only one friend came and we didn't do much at all. Such a dissapointment!
  • Why did he have to take the walk of shame? Basically, he came into my house at unreasonable hour (~8am), which means only one thing. aahhmmm (he denies it, but I'm not sure if I believe him)
  • If you haven't tried Houlihan's...try it! It's a great resturant
  • I'm really on the job hunt...any leads?
  • The guy who I discussed in my previous post thinks the exact opposite of what I think about him. He thinks, I think, he is cute
  • Do you find it less attractive if someone has little to no sexual experiences?
Playing~"Dope fiend"-Johnta Austin

2 comments:

WhozHe said...

Little to no sexual experience? Like Blanche Deveraux said on the Golden Girls "this brings out the creative side of me."

life said...

I actually laughed out loud with that comment. I have to start watching that show!